top of page

When more is just right.

So I set out to work on the skirt for the Dierdre outfit, and it was not working as well as I planned.

I used black chiffon for the top, pleated it and attached the waistband, but it was not looking right. So I dug the organza failed skirt, the one that I contemplated on throwing away and used it as an underskirt.

Lo and behold it worked.

The organza gave the skirt the fullness that I was looking for.

So I attached the waist bands and in the front I attached lace trim to finish the look.

It worked.

Now it was time to embellish the jacket with some tulle.

The finished result is very much to my satisfaction.

Check it out at the shop.

Till later



Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page